Connect2DOT


CDOT and Kiewit Meridiam Partners Seal the Deal for the Central 70 Project

03-Jan-2018 to 09-Feb-2018

Kiewit Meridiam Partners, LLC (KMP) comprised of global investor Meridiam and Kiewit Development Company, a subsidiary of Kiewit, has reached financial close to design, build, finance, operate and maintain the CDOT Central 70 project. Meridiam is a 60 percent equity provider, with Kiewit Development Company providing the other 40 percent of the equity and Kiewit Infrastructure Company serving as the design-build contractor. 

Financial close for the project is a major accomplishment for CDOT and the state of Colorado. It is the final step in partnering for CDOT's largest project ever which will sink a portion of I-70 east of I-25 and expand the road by adding a toll lane in each direction between I-25 and Chambers Road. Financial close also means the project is now fully under contract and opportunities for small businesses will be coming soon. Construction is still on target to begin this summer. Stay tuned for more information about upcoming small business outreach events, workforce development opportunities, and more.